So you have an event coming up! It might be your nana’s 70th birthday party, your company holiday dinner or your own wedding, but it can be daunting to know where to start. Don’t stress! We got your back! As you prepare to put together your event, here are few questions to ask yourself.
1. How many people do we think will come to the event? Take a moment to write it all down so you can get the best count possible. It’s okay if your count changes as you get closer to the event. That’s very common. We can accommodate your guests no matter what.
2. Where will the event be? Choose your venue, whether it’s at a local event center, the office, your home or at a church or community center, we can cater there. If you need help choosing where you will hold the event, no worries. We have catered at nearly every venue in the county and under nearly every circumstance. We can help guide you in the right direction for your event needs.
3. What kind of budget do we have? Try and get an idea of how much money you have to spend for your event. Will you want to possibly save a little money by using plastic ware instead of real china? We can do that for you.
4. What kind of food are you wanting? No matter the food, we can help you out. You might take a look at out menus and not see what you are looking for and that isn’t a problem. We love being able to work outside our menus and get creative for our customers. And often, a customers new idea ends up on our regular menus. Shoot us all your ideas. Don’t feel limited!
5. What is the date you are working with? If you have a set date, that is great. If not, we can work with you. Also, sometimes your date might depend on your venue. We would recommend you book your venue date before you book us. We can be quite flexible with dates whereas a venue cannot.
As you prepare to book your caterer, give us a call. We can’t wait to help you. Also, be sure to ask about a free tasting. We would love to have you taste what we can do!